Choose your own adventure at Camp Viking! Enjoy weekly themes that incorporate arts & crafts, fitness, games and more! Camp Viking is open to rising Kindergarten through 8th grade students (rising PK4 St. Anne-Pacelli students may attend, as well). In 2019, camp begins June 3rd and runs from 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m., daily, throughout the summer. Camp Viking offers parents flexibility—kids can attend all seven weeks or just the weeks you need. Participants DO NOT have to be St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School students.
2019 Camp Viking Themes
June 3-7: Under the Big Top
Kids will have a blast at this circus-themed camp complete with inflatables, face painting and much more.
June 10-14: The Mighty Jungle
“In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight”…everybody sing now! Campers will create, sing, dance and act their way through a wild week of camp.
June 17-21: Artful Antics
Campers will explore various art mediums and create mini masterpieces to take home.
June 24-28: Party in the U.S.A.!
From a rodeo in Texas, to a hula in Hawaii – we’ll celebrate our nation during this fun-filled week, stopping in several states along the way.
July 1-5: NO CAMP
Camp is closed this week. Happy Fourth of July!
July 8-12: Sports
Join us for non-stop sports fun with an emphasis on teamwork, attitude and healthy competition.
July 15-19: Fiesta
Break out the maracas, this week of camp will be colorful and spicy! Kids will craft sombreros to wear while they learn the Mexican Hat Dance, make churros and celebrate with a piñata full of goodies.
July 22-26: Wet & Wild
This week will focus on all our favorite games and activities to keep us cool when the temperature rises! We won’t dry off until it is time to go home!
More Camp Viking Details
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Camp begins the week of June 3 and runs through July 26. Please note: There is no camp the week of July 1st.
- One-time registration fee: $30 (includes t-shirt for those who register by May 1, 2019)
- Weekly Rate: $140 (includes morning & afternoon snacks and supplies for activities)
- Campers must bring a lunch with a drink
- To register, complete the Camp Viking Registration Form, and submit the $30 registration fee to: St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School, 2020 Kay Circle, Columbus, GA 31907.
- Camp Viking participants must be checked in and out of camp in St. Anne-Pacelli’s Lower School Cafeteria each day (school’s Kay Circle entrance)
NIM Kids Historical Summer Camp
Marannook The Lord’s Resting Place