You’ve heard of the King of the Jungle? At River of Life’s Vacation Bible Experience, your kids will experience the King of kings! Get ready for an epic African adventure that engages the whole herd. At The Lion’s King VBX, kids explore God’s goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wildlife. Every evening, one memorable Bible Point is reinforced throughout each station—making it easy to apply in your child’s life. Kids will travel through rotations that reinforce relevant Bible Points and immerse kids in new adventures. Here’s how your kid’s tribe will engage:
• Expedition Blastoff: Introduction to the night’s topic with celebration.
• Stampede Games: Oftentimes water-related games held outdoors with other crews.
• Imagination Station: Crews will build motorboats, flying helicopters with launchers, beaded necklaces and more.
• Bible Discovery: Colorful reenactments and group participation of bible story with the corresponding theme.
• Kid Vid Cinema: Check out how kids across the world are learning about similar topics.
• Hungry Herd Cafe: Group project creating tropically themed treats (graham cracker raft, fruity float, castaway cracker mix, etc.)
• Final Voyage: Parents are invited into River of Life’s sanctuary to see how kids are engaging and celebrating being saved by Jesus.
River of Life provides a full dinner every night during Vacation Bible School. Only VBX kids and background-checked staff are permitted in the building from 6-8:30pm. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the “Final Voyage.” Every night, River of Life VBX will have staffed security throughout the building and at every exit. A medic station with a registered nurse will also be onsite. River of Life VBX is open to kids of all religious affiliations and bible knowledge.