River of Life Church in Hamilton, GA is inviting your Pre-K to 6th grader to their FREE Shipwrecked Vacation Bible School on July 9-12th to have some fun and learn a little about Jesus. From 6-9pm, children will be casted away on a shipwrecked island complete with a large, bamboo cabana, hammocks, 20-foot sails, 5-foot glittery seagulls and more. Some topics discussed during River of Life’s VBS are struggle, worry, loneliness and powerlessness. During the three hours, children will visit numerous stations with their ship crew:
- Castaway Sing &Play: Introduction to the night’s topic with celebration.
- Shipwrecked Games: Oftentimes water-related games held outdoors with other crews.
- Imagination Station: Crews will build motorboats, flying helicopters with launchers, beaded necklaces and more.
- Bible Discovery: Colorful reenactments and group participation of bible story with the corresponding theme.
- Kid Vid Cinema: Check out how kids across the world are learning about similar topics.
- Tropical Treats: Group project creating tropically themed treats (graham cracker raft, fruity float, castaway cracker mix, etc.)
- Funship Finale: Parents are invited into River of Life’ssanctuary to see how kids are engaging and celebrating being saved by Jesus.
River of Life provides a full dinner every night during Vacation Bible School. Only VBS kids and background-checked staff are permitted in the building from 6-8:30pm. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the “Funship Finale.” Every night, River of Life VBS will have staffed security throughout the building and at every exit. A medic station with a registered nurse will also be onsite. River of Life VBS is open to kids of all religious affiliations and bible knowledge.
River of Life Church is located in Hamilton, GA. They are affiliated with The Church of God. To register for Vacation Bible School, or to learn more about their church, visit their website.