Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours
Servings: 1 to 2
Ingredients For Overnight Oats Recipe:
1/2 cup old fashioned rolled-oats
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup fresh blueberries and raspberries
Large spoonful of nut butter
1 to 1-1/2 cups milk (basically cover what’s in your jar)
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey
- In a large jar, layer your ingredients starting with about a 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Then add about a 1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt, your favorite nuts and fruit.
- Next, add a spoonful of nut butter
- If you want, add chia seeds and a drizzle of honey and vanilla extract.
- Cover with your favorite kind of milk. You can use cow, almond, coconut or soy milk.
- Gently stir your ingredients, top with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, you’ll have a jar full of yummy oatmeal ready and waiting for you. Choose to eat it cold or warm it up in the microwave.
Courtesy of WhipperBerry.com