- 1 pkg Kool-Aid mix, any flavor
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together all three ingredients until sugar and Kool-Aid mix is dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow dish, cover and then place in the freezer for about 2 hours, or until mostly set.
- Place the partially frozen sherbet back in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Refreeze in the covered, shallow container until set (at least a few hours, I freeze mine overnight).
- Set the sherbet out about 10-15 minutes prior to serving to make it easier to scoop.