Fall Family Fun at The Rock Ranch Begins Oct. 6
It’s time to celebrate Fall at The Rock Ranch. Located about an hour south of Atlanta, gates will open Oct. 6 for a 5-weekend seasonal event. In addition to this family fun destination’s offerings of more than 25 attractions, guests will enjoy additional entertainment during themed weekends, including:
- 6 – Superhero Day–10am to 8pm –Bring the camera for photo opportunities with Black Panther, Thor, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Hope & Will from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, the Chick-fil-A cow, and real-life superheroes! Don’t miss the live music, superhero costume contests with cash prizes(come dressed and ready to compete), and, of course, the2018 Corn Maze honoring Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and their like-minded commitment to growing healthy families.
- 13 – Great Outdoor Adventure– 10am to 8pm –Experience hands-on interactions with wildlife including alligators, snakes, a red-footed tortoise, hedgehogs, and a bald eagle; meet and greets with Curious George, take in some edu-tainment with Ranger Nick, birds of prey, and archery.
- 20 – Up, Up, and Away– 10am to 8pm –Ride in hot air balloon tethered rides (weather permitting, $5/child, $10/adult, cash only).Be in awe at the After-Dark Ferrell Gas Balloon Glow, stilt walkers, world record holder trampoline performers, acrobat shows, and more.
- October 27 – “Not-So-Spooky” Halloween – 10am to 8pm –Dress up in your Halloween best head over for the Costume Contests for people and pups (must be on a leash),trick-or-treating, World Champion Frisbee Dog shows, magic shows and balloon twisting by Atlanta Entertainer of the Year, Tommy Johns, Meet and greets and photo opportunities with Pete the Cat.
- Nov 3 – National Pumpkin Destruction Day– 10am to 8pm –Destroy pumpkins and cars at this nationally recognized original creation of The Rock Ranch.All things pumpkin will be demolished including the pumpkin cannon, pumpkin bowling, monster truck car and pumpkin smashing shows, a 40 ft pumpkin drop, live music and more. BONUS: monster truck rides ($6)
Additionally, The Rock Ranch is offering:
- Sunday Fun Days each Sunday in October–1pm to 7 pm – Enjoy all The Rock Ranch has to offer on a crisp Sunday afternoon from zip lining to the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Corn Maze. Bring a church bulletin to receive a discount on tickets!
- Columbus Day– 10am to 6 pm –School is out. Head to The Rock Ranch for some good, old-fashioned fun outside. Families can enjoy the more than 25 attractions for some fresh air and family time.
Save $2 on your ticket purchase with code “HOOKNOWS” Buy tickets here.
For families and groups who would like to make it a getaway, a limited number of Farm Stay Houses are available as well as the very unique opportunity to sleep pioneer-style in Conestoga wagons. For details, visit https://therockranch.com/farm-stays/.
About The Rock Ranch: The Rock Ranch is a 1,500 acre working cattle ranch located in Upson County, Ga., an hour from Atlanta, Columbus, and Macon. It’s a place where families, school groups,groups, and businesses can come to enjoy “agritourism” for the day or overnight.The Rock Ranch was founded by the late S. Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A, and is dedicated to “Growing Healthy Families.” Visit www.TheRockRanch.com.