- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mrs Dash’s Original seasoning blend
- 20 ounces fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope Good Season’s Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese, cubed
- chopped fresh Parsley, for garnish
- ¼ to ½ cup milk, as needed
- Cooked noodles, rice, mashed potatoes to serve chicken over
Spray a large slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Lay chicken breasts in the bottom. Season with Mr’s Dash’s original seasoning ( I use a teaspoon or two) and a sprinkle of pepper.
Pour cream of chicken soups and Italian dressing mix evenly over chicken. Lay the cubed cream cheese all over the tops. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low heat 5 to 6 hours OR on high heat 4 hours.
Carefully shred chicken with two forks and mix up the sauce/gravy. If it’s too thick you can thin it out with a little milk.
Serve over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes and garnish with Parsley. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Life-in-the-lofthouse.com